We will be taking additional precautions for our team and our patients to ensure the safety and health of everyone that walks through our doors. Below are the specific safety measures that our patients should be aware of before arriving for their appointment:
- There will be hand sanitizer and hand soap readily available for our patients and our team throughout the office.
- Our check-in protocols have been modified to encourage social-distancing. We are offering a vehicle check-in option to reduce the number of patients in the waiting areas.
- All patients and staff will be screened and have their temperature taken upon entering our office. No one will be admitted into our facilities with a temperature of 100.4 or greater.
- Our team will be using the appropriate PPE including gloves and masks, to create a safe barrier between you and our staff.
- We will be limiting the number of people allowed in our facilities at any given time.
- We are actively disinfecting all surfaces in our office. You will not be able to see, feel, or smell the product.
We thank you and appreciate your patience as we reopen our doors with a new process in place. Your health and wellbeing are very important to us and we are excited to see new faces and welcome back our current patients! If you have any questions about the additional safety measures we are implementing, please contact and we would be happy to discuss them with you. We look forward to serving our patients again, and we hope to see you soon!